Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »

How to create own blog word press?

Date: 14 Apr 2016   Posted By: Subhajit     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Other Jobs   

I want to create my own website. I want to also create a blog and add my adsense account with it. My Adsense account is non hosted.

I came to know that word press is free to create a new blog. So, if I create a blog from wordpress what are the pros and cons? Is there any other site like word press?

Want to create your own blog in wordpress? Find the answers you are looking for on this Ask Expert page.

Author: [Anonymous]    17 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

See, if you want to create a own bolg on any niche you can go through blogger.com and wordpress.com
These are number of websites which provides you to create own blog but the above two are the best among all.

And your next query is about adsense. To create adsense account, your blog should have good content and will be minimum 3-6 months from the date when you create the blog are accepted by the google very fast.

Even, you can see apply for adsense from ISC also.
For this, you should be a gold level member and atleast 10-12 approved articles by our editor.

Go through this link for more details on how to earn from ISC through adsense.

Author: Subhajit    17 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

I already have an Adsense account. I want to add it with my blog which I want to create with word press.

Author: [Anonymous]    17 Apr 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

@Subahjit, it is unlike Blogspot blog's free association of AdSense to work it. You have to pay nominal fee to Wordpress for AdSense association with them to display it. You can't associate AdSense for free WP blog but self-hosting one.

Author: Mahesh    18 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

You have two options in this case.

First option being signing up to the WordPress.com website. In this option you have to just create an account. Once you create an account, you can create blog post and pages. This method gives you 50MB of data space and you can start immediately. You can not use your own ads in this method.

In second option you need Hosting, Domain and WordPress installer. In this method you have to install wordpress on your own. This way you can start getting into the blogging after setting this up for your own domain.

Start with the first option and once you get enough popular you can switch to the second method.

Author: arvind harti    18 Apr 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 2

Hi Subhajit

You want to create your own website 1st thing blogger and WordPress both are good my suggestion go to WordPress because it has plenty of widgets which blogger does not have much widgets.

If you want to create WordPress then you need Free Domain with Free Web Hosting and Auto Install WordPress.
1. Free Domain { freenom.com }
2. Free Web Hosting { hostinger.in / infinityfree.net / 1freehosting.com }

After Install WordPress you want to add adsense in your blog
1. Login to your WordPress Account
2. Click on "Appearance"
3. Click on "Widgets"
4. Select text or HTML.
5. Add your Adsense Code
6. Save

Your website is ready.

Author: Sultan Mustafijul Hoque    26 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

One additional information I want to add:
Google AdSense doesn't allow free domain extensions (.tk, .cf, etc.) from freenom.com or any other website. To upgrade from "Hosted" to fully approved one, you'll have to apply using a paid domain name, e.g. .com, .net, .in, .org, etc.