Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

Query regarding Postal Department recruitment of Gujarat

Date: 16 Apr 2016   Posted By: Sagar Saraiya     Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

I have filled the application form for the post of a postman in Gujarat but written incorrect seat number. I am not able to change the seat number. I am very upset.
Will this affect my selection process?
What should I do?
Experts: do advice.

Looking for information about the selection process of postman in Gujarat government? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    17 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The author may mail his query to the Query/Support section at email address - query@gujpostexam.com or call them at phone numbers - 9737444680, 9737444078, 9737444762, 9737444926. The help lines are open from 9.30 to 6.30 pm - Monday to Saturday.
However it may be noted that the query should be unambiguous and clear. In the query raised by the author , it is not clear as to what he mean by 'seat number'. Apparently there was no such field where any 'seat number' was required to be filled. The author may therefore review his query and elucidate the same.

Author: [Anonymous]    19 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

If you have any query related to the exam then go to the official website and its details. However, your query is not at all clear. Already you have attended the exam in offline mode or anything else?
Here I am giving you the official website for which you have applied. If you have any queries related the exam then go through the follow link to get better idea. Mailing address, Phone numbers and its working timings has given under the website and to give complaint also. And the URL is:
http://www.gujpostexam.com/

If you have a general query then follow this link
http://www.gujpostexam.com/Candidate/Query.aspx

Under the query type please choose 'General Query'.

Hope it helps you!