Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

Regarding Nokia phone model no. 215

Date: 16 Apr 2016   Posted By: Ms. Mitra     Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

I have very recently purchased Nokia model no. 215. It has dual SIM. Whenever I save any new contact on that phone, it shows that the contact is saved in the phone memory. During software updation phone memory gets erased. If I want to save the contacts either in SIM1 or SIM2, how can I do that?

Have a query regarding Nokia phone? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: DEEPAK KUMAR NAYAK    17 Apr 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

You should save your contacts in your e-mail ID for better safety and will be helpful

Author: Timmappa Kamat    18 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You should be able to see the option to save the contacts to your SIM card. Go into settings and find the option for default contact saving. Select the appropriate option and save your settings.

Author: [Anonymous]    21 Apr 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

See it may works for you.

First of all, type the number which you want to save. Select options next add to contacts. In that, add to new contact. It will displays the options like where you want to save (phone/ sim1/ sim2) along with all ther details.
You can add persons' E-mail address and all his details.

Author: Ms. Mitra    25 Apr 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

But dear author[Anonymous],

For your kind information it does not display the options like 'where you want to save (phone/sim1/sim2) along with other details' as written by you. So your statement is not correct. Only 2 options are shown, Clear & Cancel. So not mention a person's Email address etc.

My main question is, how can I save a new number in sim1 or sim2 instead of saving the same onto phone memory?

Read related posts: 5