Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »

What are the prospects and benefits of doing B Sc Military Science?

Date: 18 Apr 2016   Posted By: himanshu     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Other Jobs   

I passed my 12th standard with 63.8% (CBSE) with pcm
Can I get a direct admission under B SC Military science in Kanpur university? How about the course and its prospects?
Is this course easy or tough? I would like to know whether this course opted by many students. Or, should I do BCA ?

Wants to know about the career prospects of B Sc Military science. Just have a look at the opinion of our experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    24 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Any authentic information about the admission process for B.Sc.(Military Science) course of the Kanpur University is not readily traceable in the internet resources. It appears that there is no requirement of appearing in any competitive entrance examination etc. and the admission decision is taken on the basis of applications received for admission and pre-set cut off percentage marks, if any. The author is therefore advised to either contact the university through phone call or visit the concerned department personally for finding out factual information first hand. The contact details can be seen on the website of the university. Copy of the syllabus of the B.Sc.(Military Science) course can also be studied to know the particulars and to take decision accordingly. It may be noted that certain home work is required to be done in all important matters.
However in my opinion, BCA course will be a better option compared to B.Sc.(Military Science) course in case the author is not too uncomfortable with the syllabus of the BCA course..