|Author: sathish chandrasekaran 18 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Hi Nihal, as you are a graduate in IT you may opt for MBA in systems which would be really helpful if you are planning to enter into managerial roles. MBA in systems will enable you to move into managerial roles with ease if you are doing it in regular degree. However if you are passionate about coding, testing and other technical jobs, you may have to go for M.Sc in IT which will be more relevant. Moving to managerial role with MBA in system is really a good option if you are keen on shifting. There are several competitive exams to attempt in order to get into premier institutes for MBA. Some of the top exams in India are CAT, MAT, XLRI which are highly competitive and are accepted by almost all the premier institutes across India. MAT happens once in a quarter, CAT and XLRI happens once in a year. You will have to check with the application dates and schedule from the respective sites online. All the best for your career.
|Author: [Anonymous] 19 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
You are studying BSc(IT) and planning for MBA in sysytem management. A student who has graduate degree with IT is always eligible to go for MBA in systems management since you are in technological side.
- Strong analytical skills
- develop managerial and administrative qualities
- Business process functions
Good team player
- Hardware and software requirements/specifications for an IT industry
- Basic idea on all software platforms and hardware (to manage the systems well in the industry)
- The areas which supports system management are Electronic business, Security etc sound understanding of business concept is necessary
- Suggesting and adopting creative ideas is necessary to improve organizational performance
- You should have the capability to connect various technologies to your business
CAT, MAT are the national wide competitive exams to enter get an MBA seat and which are very tough. Eventhough, if you have analytical skills then reasoning and aptitude is easy for you and in the examination english section also be there. If you get good score then chances are more to get into IIT, IIM, MDI etc.
After completion of your course you can find your career in Business sector, Software and IT sector or you can open your new business.
My best wishes to your future!
|Author: Mahesh 20 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
MBA in systems can be a good option for the IT and computer science graduate. In case of systems MBA, you may benefit from the syllabus. You may need to pass the entrance exam for the same. You also need to make sure you either complete the national entrance exam or the university specific exam. This a good course with some future potential. I suggest you to read as much as it can before appearing for entrance. Make sure you also know the job opportunities and how to proceed.
|Author: NAVCHETAN KUMAR 22 Apr 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Of course it is beneficial for you Mr. Nihal. You are a B.Sc-IT graduate , so MBA in Systems Management would be the most suitable course for you to pursue. For this, you must have in-depth knowledge of all the functions of a business process and ability to connect technology to business. After completion of this course you can easily get job in Software and IT sectors, Accounting sectors, Business firms or even you can open your own firm.
In order to get admission in well reputed management college in India, you will have to get good rank in CAT/MAT examinations. Some well reputed management colleges for MBA-Systems are -
1. Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) - All IIM colleges.
2. Xaviour Labour Research Institute-Jamshedpur.
3. Faculty Management Studies-University of Delhi.
4. Indian School Of Business-Hyderabad.
5. SP Jain Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai.
6. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies-Mumbai.
7. School Of Management-IIT(Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai).
8. Managemnet Development institute (MDI)-Gurgaon.
9. Xavior institute Of Management-Bhubaneswar.
10. Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management-Pune(SIBM).
Wish you all the best for your brighter future.