Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Error in my SSC certificate.

Date: 24 Apr 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

My name in my 10th class marksheets and in my all other document and certificates does not tally. I will be joining a government bank and awaiting document verification.
Will the name difference in certificates create a problem for me while joining the organization? If yes, then what can be the possible solution for this?
Awaiting response.

Planning to take up a government job? Have error and certificate and Worried about document verification? Check out advice from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    28 Apr 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Only after knowing the names as appearing on all documents, any definite opinion can be offered as it depends up to a large extent as to what kinds of variations are there. Are the names appearing in various documents altogether totally different or there is only minor spelling variation like in the case of 's' and 'sh'. Also is only surname is missing in one document though the same is appearing on other documents. Merely to say that there is variation in the names in various documents is a very vague statement. In case of variation of a very minute nature, it may not cause any problem during the process of document verification which depends on the attitude of the concerned official also who is verifying the documents. In my opinion the author should show his all original document to a local known and reliable lawyer for further advice.

Author: Purna Prasad Sharma    29 Apr 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

If your 10th's document isn't tally with you other's documents then there are two very easy idea that you may follow either.
1) Afidavit your name showing both the name are belong to same person.
2) Consult the concerned board with proofs the you name appear in 10th standard is miss spelled or wrong and request them for neccessary change.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.