|Author: Kailash Kumar 01 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The point wise answers of the queries raised by the author are as follows -
1. Regular courses are better than the courses completed through distance learning mode.
2. The best way to do engineering degree course through distance learning mode, in my opinion, is to complete AMIE course offered by the Institution of Engineers while working in some company/organisation.
3. In my opinion the Institution of Engineers is best for completing AMIE which is recognised as equivalent to an engineering degree.
4. As already explained at point number 1 above, a regular course/degree is better than a course completed through distance learning mode. Diploma holder candidates can try for lateral entry in second year of the B.Tech,/B.E, degree program offered by various institutes.
5. I think in the degrees completed through distance learning mode, it is mentioned so, but it is not likely to make much difference as the employers are generally aware that which institutes offer degrees through distance learning mode.
|Author: [Anonymous] 01 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
1. Regular courses are the best than the distance courses.
2. AMIE Course is the best engineering degree course offered by Institution of engineers.
3.Institutions of Engineers is the best for AMIE course which is equivalent to Engineering degree. But other institutions such as INDIRA GANDHI OPEN UNIVERSITY(IGNOU) and SIKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY(SMU) are also good.
4. Regular B.E./B.TECH has greater value than others like distance course or AMIE course.
5. After completion of Engineering degree regular or external is not written in the certificate. But it known by courses such as AMIE , IGNOU or SMU.
|Author: Mahesh 02 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some of the answers to your questions.
1. BE regular course is more favorable and preferred for campus placement. Compared to external BE like AMIE & IETE, you should go for regular course.
2. Associate member of Institution of engineers and IETE are two options for external engineering degree. Suitable for part timers who are working.
3. You can choose deemed university such as IGNOU and Bharati Vidyapeeth. Avoid going for deemed university which doesn't have much credibility offline.
4. Regular course of BE has more value. Because it is full time and also you have campus options too. So it is better to go with regular BE course.
5. External BE from AMIE and IETE just gives the degree competition certificate nothing regular or external is printed on it. But the campus and other institutions make sure that you have a regular course while they enroll you.
If you have good percentage and a choice then always go with full time regular course instead of external BE.