Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

Suggest me the best WiFi modem for BSNL broadband

Date: 28 Apr 2016   Posted By: Timmappa Kamat     Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

I have opted for BSNL broadband. Can you suggest me a good quality WiFi modem for the same? The price range should be within Rs. 1500.I have searched for a few and zeroed in on a couple of them. Want an expert suggestion before final decision.
Experts do guide.

Searching for a good wifi modem for internet connection? Find suggestions from experts here.

Author: sathish chandrasekaran    03 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Tenda N301 is excellent Wifi Modem for your requirements. It is also cost wise well within 1500. Personally I am using this at home for years now and has been wonderful experience. You can also try reading reviews of all the models of Tenda before finalizing one. I suggested this high end model because you mentioned a budget up to 1500.

Author: Timmappa Kamat    03 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Thank you for the suggestion, but I guess Tenda N301 is just a router. How can I use it a modem? Will I need a modem in addition to the router?

Author: Ganesh    20 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

D-link dsl-2730u is also excellent Wifi Modem.I am using this modem last two years.Its provide multiple connection, especially
4 LAN port and wireless connection available. Now this Modem available in many online stores at economic cost 1200 to 1500 Rs.

Author: Timmappa Kamat    20 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Thank you, but I have already got a new modem and my broadband has already been set up. Thank you for the suggestions.