Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Teaching Jobs »

Need to know which is better B. Ed or BTC

Date: 28 Apr 2016   Posted By: Vaishali     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Teaching Jobs   

I have done MBA with HR and FINANCE in 2010 with 74.6%. I am totally confused about my career and Due to over age i.e 29 I can apply for many jobs. Now I want to choose my career in teaching specially government. Kindly tell me which are the career options still valid for me and which is better B. Ed ot BTC?

Confused of choosing a right career after doing MBA and prefer to opt teaching profession in Government. Here are the suggestions from our experts.

Author: Alok kumar rai    04 May 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

BTC is best for you because in government jobs there is lot of vacancy fo r MBA with BTC for professor in university you can also apply in IIM.So from my side BTC is the best option for you.

Author: Pawan Kumar    05 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Dear friend
B.Ed is a course which is related to the teaching field in the schools . It is mainly done for getting into the government jobs. Basis Training Certificate is a course started by indian government to improve quality of teaching . Now a days , it has become compulsory for get a job in primary schools . Salary package is high for B.Ed teachers. Eligiblity for these teaching post is candidate must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a reputated institute.