Ask Experts » Education » School Homework Help »

Imagine and complete the story

Date: 01 May 2016    Group: Education    Category: School Homework Help   

One fine day, when I was on a school trip, I was enjoying with my friends and suddenly I missed out from the crowd, looking at all the historical collections at the museum. Thankfully, I was in my school uniform and I had a museum map, which was given to me at the entrance.
Can you complete this story?

Having a school homework of writing a story? Searching for the ending to the story? Check out responses from experts here.

Author: [Anonymous]    02 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Mention your place while asking this type of queries.
Anyhow, in Telugu, there is a movie called 'Adithya 369'. Watch that film once, you may find out the required answer for you.

And there is another movie called 'Sahasam' in Telugu. Gopi Chand and Tapsi was acted on that film. Watch this film also you will get better ideas on how to complete your homework.

Since, the teacher should not give total answer to the student, I am giving an idea on how to complete your home work successfully.

And surely this will help you.
All the best!

Author: sathish chandrasekaran    03 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Interesting story, I have developed my story as a continuation. You may comment on it if you like. Here we go.

"I looked at the map intently to scan where the back exit was. I know I won't be lost but then I wanted to be lost. I just move little quicker deep into the crowd, threw away the map and opened my bag where I placed a blue T-shirt. I changed into it as I walked. When I reached the back exit, there was no one. The first view I had was a barren land and open sky. I freed myself and shall live like a bird forever..."

Author: Teja    12 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I didn't find my school friends anywhere nearby me ...Fortunately I was given a Museum map at the entrance of Museum gate and My Teachers told to arrive at one place if anybody go missing. So I immediately remember that spot and reached there and met my school friends and teachers.

As my teachers told me to come to a place if someone gone missing, I reached there....But what if my teacher's did not give that plan...

I would have immediately reach the Museum gate and ask the watchmen to see the records of the school and contact the Teachers who have signed in while entering into the museum as Teachers might have given their mobile number at the time of singing in to the Museum and ask him to contact my teachers.

Author: Darshan Malwiya    30 Jun 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

First of all I kept patience didn't got panic. Then I tried to speak to any of the museum authorities, but I thought they might be outside where our school buses were parked. So I went outside then searched everywhere for any of my school teacher or my mates but I found no one. Then I went to watchman and asked him he said our school buses had already left. Then I informed him that they missed me. He searched for the schools contact number in his register of entries, he found one of our teachers number, called and informed him about me. After some time one of our bus came back and took me.