Ask Experts » Education » Study Abroad »

Which higher education degrees can be studied in Japan?

Date: 04 May 2016   Posted By: Seema Shah     Group: Education    Category: Study Abroad   

Japan is known for quality education. Do many Indian students opt to study in Japan? If an Indian student wants to opt for higher education, which courses can be studied in Japan?

Which Universities offer these courses?
Are these courses taught in English or does one need to know Japanese language?
Awaiting advice from experts.

Eager to pursue a higher education course in Japan? Know from experts the types of courses offered in Japan and the most reputed universities to study in there.

Author: Pawan Kumar    07 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

There are about 700 universities in
Japan, including national, public and private ones. University of Tokyo, QS World University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Sophia University, Hokkaido University are some universities in Japan. Doshisha University offers courses taught in English. Japanese language is official language of Japan. For more information check this website

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Read related posts: Study in Japan    Study Abroad Countries    Study Abroad    

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.