Ask Experts » Career Guidance » IT jobs »

New job prospects with academic arrears and how to write a resume when applying

Date: 04 May 2016   Posted By: hari     Group: Career Guidance    Category: IT jobs   

I have 2 arrears in BCA and still I have not complete my degree, but I am working in IT Field as UI Developer. I have 4 years experience of being UI Developer. Can I get a job from other companies, like TCS, Wipro, HCL, and any other middle level companies? How do I write my resume when applying, keeping in mind I have the academic arrears? I am planning to change the job so please guide me.

Planning to find a new job but worried about academic arrears? Know how to write your resume correctly when applying for a fresh job despite the arrears.

Author: Keerthi Vasanth    07 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Hi Hari

Switching over job is the common in IT sector. Since you have 4 years of experience, there are huge oppourtunities for you in the developing area. But when comparing the qualification, a degree is more essential.

My suggestion is to clear those two arrears as they may not be so difficult for you to clear as of now. You have gained your experience in working and you will be able to get the best in your degree. Contact your college administration and apply for the arrears.

Getting this degree would help you to get promoted to another level in your job as well. The companies such as TCS, CTS, HCL and other companies gives some time for the eligible candidate to clear his papers if he is suitable for the job vacancy.

Keerthi Vasanth

Author: hari    07 May 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Thanks for your suggestion

Author: Raj Sharama    18 May 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

You Can Also Read some helpful blogs: http://lkshya.com/Resume-Writing-Skills.jsp