|Author: Kailash Kumar 07 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
B.E. and B. Tech. are equivalent courses, so completing any of the said courses is same thing.
After completing diploma course, lateral entry in second year of the degree program can be tried.
Another option is to join a job on the basis of completed diploma and pursue AMIE course through distance learning mode and thereby earning also while pursuing studies. It may be noted that completing any degree is no guarantee of a job as there is cut throat competition at all levels for getting a job.
However, the challenge becomes easier in case outstanding results are achieved through hard work and dedication.
Regarding getting a job early, the author should devote daily one hour in searching jobs on online portals like ISC and study the advertisements in details for information and guidance. Many recruitments are made through competitive examinations also. Since the academic profile of the author is not known, it is not possible to offer more specific guidance. In general, it can be said that that the next few years are very important from the career building point of view. Therefore full time should be devoted in studies and career related activities only.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 08 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Since you have acquired a diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg, you can continue the degree course in the same branch with your lateral entry in the second year. In this regard, you may contact the Principals of various Engineering - colleges in order to ascertain the exact number of seats in the Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.
The other alternative is to continue the AMIE course with your registration for this course and choosing Electronics and Telecommunication stream you can complete the course. This course is fully recognised under by the ministry of HRD and you will be treated at par with graduate Engineers. The course consisting of section A and B can be completed by taking up the papers instalment wise for clearance. The course can be persued in your free time without having any dislocation with your job in case you are having any.
|Author: sushma 08 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Since you have completed diploma in electronics and communication, you can go for doing B.E. You can appear for entrance exam, join B.E.You will get a lateral entry so that you can join 2nd year directly. You can consider working on diploma basis. But completing engineering will always have more waitage. If you join B.E, though you join in 2nd year, you should take up only maths exam of 1st and 2nd semester and clear it.
|Author: Mahesh 09 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some of the answers to your question.
1. BE and BTECH both are equivalent degrees and they have same value on the certificate.
2. It helps if you do learn programming and communication skills after the diploma. The reason being you get some additional benefit during the campus interview if you do these courses.
3. In order to take admission to these external courses. You just need to be 10th pass for the diploma and 12th science graduate for BE/BTECH. Then those courses can be completed. As for joining the BTECh from diploma you just need to get admission in the second year based on your diploma.
4. Government job has many of the openings for jobs. Depending on the places where you apply. For example BTECH students can apply for NTPC, Coal india, Bank etc. And many other government organization have such structure.
5. Campus placement and off campus placement is the option for the job. That way you can get into most of the companies. Make sure you have good academic record. As that is what decides the direction of the companies.
6. During holidays it is best to do courses in programming and communication skills. As those skills get in handy in future job aspects.