|Author: Purna Prasad Sharma 07 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Follow the steps outlined below
Apply lemon to that particular area of your skin and rub it for 2 or 3 minutes and then wash by some mild fash wash.
Rub the area with moisturizer cream or natural oil for half an hour after wash
Follow both the above before you go the bed.
Step3:After you wakeup from bed next morning after you follow up the above,wash your fash again with face wash that i asked you to use in step2.
Remember applying lemon,oil or moisturizer cream don't expose your skin in sun and dust.it may do adverse effect.
Follow the above steps for atleast 7 to 10 days.
|Author: priyanka gupta 25 May 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
The best remedy is to apply 1 tbsp fresh milk with few drops of lemon and honey every night before going off to sleep. This is trialed and tested remedy.
|Author: Juana 26 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
What you have is a condition called hyperpigmentation, where the body releases excess melanin to counter harsh effects of exposure to the sun. Hyperpigmentation can also be a result of aging.
Here are home-remedies that you can use to counter hyperpigmentation –
1. Apply curd mixed with oat meal on the affected area. Leave to dry. Gently scrub in circular motion, before washing off. Repeat every 2 days.
2. Mix honey with lemon juice and apply on the area, every day. Keep for 15 minutes before washing it away.
3. Rub slices of tomatoes or potatoes on the effected part. Do this on alternate days.
4. Make a mix of glycerine, lemon juice and rose water in equal ratio and apply on face overnight.
5. Crushed mint leaves can also help reduce the darkened surface.
6. Unboiled milk can be applied on the area and left to dry. Milk has skin whitening properties.
7. Once a fortnight exfoliate the skin using sugar and lemon juice. Scrub your face with these two ingredients, until the sugar dissolves.
Other things to follow -
1. Remember to moisturise your skin after each treatment.
2. Apply sun screen before venturing out.
3. Sun screen should be applied ½ hour before moving out in the sun.
4. Carry sun-screen wet wipes to use on your face when exposed to the sun for long.
The market is flooded with over the counter creams which are effective in reducing pigmentation.
1. Tretinoin is a medicated cream containing hydroquinone that is recommended by dermatologists to counter skin darkening.
2. Olay, Ponds, L'oreal etcetera also market beauty products containing vitamin B and other natural skin whiteners.