Name mismatch of my father name

Date: 06 May 2016   Posted By: tarakaSairam     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Dear sir i have some problem in my marks list about my father name i.e.

Education my name father name
------------------- --------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Ssc TARAKASAIRAM BOODI B U SATYANARAYANARAO
INTER TARAKASAIRAM BOODI B V SATYANARAYANARAO
DEGREE TARAKASAIRAM BOODI V SATYANARAYANA
MBA TARAKASAIRAM BOODI B U SATYANARAYANARAO
TTC TARAKASAIRAM BOODI B V SATYANARAYANARAO

Actually my father name is B V SATYANARAYANARAO but it was wrongly mentioned as " U" instead of "v" , but it was mentioned as correct in inter and degree and ttc
Is their any problem to get govt job posting time?, kindly guide me and how to resolve it

Author: Syed Sajjad Hossen    07 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Wrong spelling of guardian name on the marks sheet may create many problems in future. You may faces problem at the time of job interview or application. As you mentioned your father name is wrongly spelled on your SSC certificate, Degree certificate and MBA certificate. On many application forms it is clearly mention that write the mane as per SSC certificate. So, you face a major problem.

I advice you to make correction on your this certificates as soon as possible. More you dealy more amount and time will be required. At first visit your Board or Council from where you passed your SSC exam and collect the correction application form, filled it carefully attached the photocopy of your SSC mark sheet and any supportive documents were your father's name is correctly spelled. Submit the application form with the required fees. After 15 to 20 days you will receive an duplicate copy of your mark sheet with the correction.

Do the similar process for your Degree course marksheet and MBA marksheet.

Author: Pawan Kumar    09 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Yes, There will be a problem while
applying for any jobs or interview. You should contact your school and college authorities for correction in your marksheet. Or make an
affidavit by explaining the certificates which has wrong spelling of your father name and confirm the correct name and the affidavit should get attested by a Notary Public. And then contact to individual institutions / Board / University with following documents copy of birth certificate (attested), copy of birth certificates (attested) and affidavit.

Author: DEEPANKAR DAS    16 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

yes there will be problem while appling a job. You should make a affidavit and get attested by NOTARY PUBLIC.
You should contact your school and college authorities for correction in your marksheet.