Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Engineering Jobs »

Telecom job as NWS IMS in infra provider company

Date: 06 May 2016    Group: Career Guidance    Category: Engineering Jobs   

I have completed degree in EEE (Electrical & Electronic Engg) and working in infra provider company from eight months. My job is NWS IMS, a clerical job but I want to be grow. I have not gained any technical experience in this job.
What can I do for growth and better career?

Want to have a better career? Looking out for better opportunities in a telecom sector? Check out suggestions from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    07 May 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

A degree in EEE (Electrical & Electronic Engg) is itself a technical qualification. Also NWS IMS job cannot be said to be a clerical job either. Leaving the present job on the pretext of doing any additional course is never a solution. One has to preferably do additional courses while continuing in the present job only. In case the author has capabilities for performing better functions on the basis of what he has learnt during his degree program, the better opportunity may be made available in the existing company, in case the author is able to demonstrate his capabilities by working extra hard and going out of the way to perform given tasks. Extra hard work, sincerity and devotion in the present job is likely to yield positive results in future,