Ask Experts » Doctors » Dermatology »

Mole removing cream and its side affects

Date: 07 May 2016   Posted By: Sara Khan     Group: Doctors    Category: Dermatology   

Hello
I have many moles on my face because of which sometimes I don't feel confident. I have tried the natural home remedies of removing moles but did not work. Moles are not big huge ones but only like black dots on face. Can anyone suggest a mole removing cream which is useful.
will it have any side effects?

Are you have too many small black dot like moles on face and want to know which cream to use for removing the same without side effects? You can find the expert answers here.

Author: sushma    08 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

First of all, confirm if it is a mole. From what you have explained, I assume it to be blackheads. Blackheads usually appear on the chin and nose.
If it is a mole, there are few home remedies you can do but I have not tried any of these personally.
1. Mix a tsp of baking soda and 2-3 drops of honey. Apply the mixture on the spot. Wash it after 20 minutes.
2. Apply aloe Vera. You get aloe Vera easily. Cut the leaf and apply the inner part.
3. Take a banna peel and rub of the spot for 5-10 minutes.
4. Even garlic works fine. Cut a garlic clove and keep it over night on the spot.
But note it takes time for any of the remedy to work. You have to do it everyday.

If it is a blackhead, getting a facial done once in a month will reduce it. Also scrub your face using a walnut scrub. It reduces gradually.

Author: [Anonymous]    09 May 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Yeah, as above said, you have to first make sure whether it is a black mole or blackhead which comes after certain age. It is not necessary that mole has to remove until and unless it is really awkward.

You may consult this one with any dermatologist before taking any steps. If it is black mole then they will guide you to clear it and if it is a blackhead then you can find some home remedies to remove it.

Author: Mahesh    10 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I have used the Thuja ointment cream on my warts on face. And there are no side effects.

If you use any cream which are made up of chemicals then they are going to create some side effects. Apart from that there are some of the acne creams that could be too harsh on your skin.

So make sure you are using the proper skin cream on your body. I personally don't think one should use anything other than homeopathy ointment cream.

For moles and the warts, thuja is one of the effective cream that can be used.