Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Are there any courses or summer camps available in Hyderabad for one week?

Date: 11 May 2016    Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

My educational qualification is: MCA and working as a lecturer in a college.I have 7-10 days of quality time to spend due to personal problems. So, I want to utilize this time and add value for my future.
Can you suggest me some courses like skills development/ personality development etc.?
Can you also give me the details of the courses like where they will be conducted and how will they be helpful to me? Is there any part-time job available 7-10days?
Experts : do assist.

Searching for a 10 day course in Hyderabad? Check out this Ask Expert page for details.

Author: Kailash Kumar    12 May 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

I personally don't think that any part time job will be possible without personally scouting for the same and researching on the net. Some of the institutes/persons who have advertised on the net about conducting personality development/English language courses at Hyderabad are as follows -
1. IPD, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India- 500072.
2. M Ramesh Reddy, Madhura Nagar, Hyderabad, India- 500045.
3. Ellis Maven Nathan, Trimulgherry, Hyderabad, India- 500015.
There are many more. The author may contact them directly for his specific requirement. In my opinion acquiring proficiency/practice in public speaking or further building up English language skill may be a good option.
Alternatively, the author may become active on ISC during the available time period and try to learn to the best of his abilities. He can earn also by participating in ongoing study abroad contest by writing good articles and also through other earning options available at ISC.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    12 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Though the time period as indicated by you appears to be relatively short but you may have a glance over net which can suggest you different learning tools suiting to you.
Considering that you would get such quality times in repetitive ways in a year, you may buy a few books which could enhance your word power in English and the correct usage of the words can be practised to enhance your skill. Apart from it, whenever you get time, you can pass your time enriching your knowledge. Such indulgence in enriching English - language would multiply you chance of employability in some fortune companies of your choice shortly. This can be considered as a constructive plan to attain proficiency in English - knowledge.