Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Finance and Banking Jobs »

BANK PO and CLERICAL COACHING / PREPARATION IN GUWAHATI

Date: 11 May 2016   Posted By: Neha Bora     Group: Career Guidance    Category: Finance and Banking Jobs   

I have heard that IMS guwahati is the best coaching centre in guwahati, assam for bank exams, bank po, bank clerical and ssc exams. please let me know the course fees and duration of course in ims guwahati for bank exams preparation.

Author: Pawan Kumar    11 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

There are two IMS coaching centres in guwahati.
1. Address : 1st Floor, Opp. Goswami Service, G.N.B. Road, Guwahati - 781003
Phone number : 03612662355, 9864057575
Email : guwahati@imsindia.com
2. 2nd Floor, Rehman Complex, Next to NRL Petrol Pump, Adabari, Assam - 781014
Phone number : 9854033545
Email : adabari@imsindia.com
Course fee is approximately Rs21000 for the session period of 5-12 months.
For more details contact the institutes or visit this website http://www.imsindia.com

Author: Kailash Kumar    11 May 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The author should study the placement or success records of any institution for its evaluation. Irrespective of any other factor like fee, faculty or location, in case the institute's success rate is higher in the area, then that may be considered as better institute. The author may consider devoting some time in doing home work of visiting the websites of all the coaching institutes available in the city and short list 4 or 5 of the more promising one. After that personal visit should be made to each institute to find out first hand information from the manager and other students already studying in the institute. Sometimes the information displayed at the website is not found up to date. Final decision should be taken on the basis of candidates personal evaluation and satisfaction.

Author: [Anonymous]    11 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

I can suggest you two coaching institutions which I know and are very popular.

The very first one is: TIME
I am one of the TIME student previously. I found it was one of the best institutions. Classes are conducted regularly. Practice books are given to you which are specially written by researchers. Once, you pay the fee then books will be handover to you. For banking exams, they will provide you ID and password to write mock exams. I feel very comfortable with the teaching methodologies and techniques they used. You can write session wise mock exams and full length mock exams. I think there are totally 135 mock exams you can write through your TIME account. Online mock exams may be vary depending on the time to time. I prefer you to join in this to get benefitted.

Classes are conducted session wise and they will complete one total chapter within 2 days. If extra syllabus is there then they will take one more day to complete the portion.

The second one is: MIBS (Mahendra Institute of Banking Selections)
MIBS is the one more institute suitable to who are aspiring for Banking exams. They will provide you books related to exams once you pay the fee. However, fee structure may be vary from institution to institution, from course to course and time to time. It is conducting classes for 2-3 months and 6 months. You can join as per your wish.

You should fix your coaching timings. You are not allowed to change the timings once you fix. This is the rule made by the higher officials to maintain punctuality. Classes will be conducted regularly. Here also you can find highly qualified faculties. Totally, there are 5-6 batches running regularly. Sometimes, extra classes also taken by the faculties if the portion is very large.

It is my personal experience. However, there is no rule to having similarities. I feel like this. If you found this was not good after you join it is totally depends on you. Because we are going to institutions for learning purpose not as like a college going boy. We are responsible for what we gain that may be anything. In rare cases, self-motivation is required. Do not get upset at any time. Why many students are not able to get minimum qualifying mark? Not because of they did not understanding the concepts but lack of practice. Keep remember it. It should run in your mind always. Try to attempt mock test as much as possible. Practice makes man's perfect!

Author: Teja    12 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

IMS Gauhati is the best institute not only for Bank Examinations, but also for CAT, CLAT, GRE, XAT, GMAT, CET, TOEFL, AILET, SET, MAT and SET Examination. I recommend you to join that institute as it offers wide range of coaching for several category candidates and of course they will follow their own Pattern and teaching methods. As they offer coaching for several entrance examinations, fee may vary from course to course. As there are many programs offered by IMS, Guwahati I suggest you to contact them upon the given phone numbers. There are two IMS centers across Guwhati.

>> IMS Guwahati - Adabari
Ph. No: 9854033545
Address: 2nd Floor, Rehman Complex, Next to NRL Petrol Pump, Adabari, Assam-781014
Email ID: adabari@imsindia.com

>> IMS Guwahati
Ph. No: 9864057575; 03612662355
Address: 1st Floor, Opp.Goswami Service, G.N.B.Road, Guwahati-781003
Email ID: guwahati@imsindia.com

Click here for More Details -- http://www.imsindia.com/bank-exam/bank-exam-classroom.html