|Author: Timmappa Kamat 12 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Well, if you see any unsavoury comment on any of your posts, you can delete it easily. Follow these steps to do it -
1. Login to your account.
2. Locate the post concerned and the comment therein.
3. Hover your pointer on the comment.
4. Click on the downward facing arrow and select Hide comment. This will hide the comment from your visitors. The comment will only be visible to the one who posted it and his friends on Facebook.
5. If you want to delete it permanently, in the step 4 above select delete Comment.
You can ban the person concerned from visiting your page. Do this to achieve it -
1. Hover the pointer on the comment.
2. Click X.
3. Click Ban.
|Author: Mahesh 12 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
If you own the page or the status then you can remove the comments from those posts. However if the obscene comments are on the pages which you don't own or the post which is owned by another person then you can't remove the comments. You can't ban the person unless you are owner of the page. Also ban option doesn't work on the pages or the posts which are not owned by you.
In such case you have to report the comment to facebook for removal.
Here are the instructions to remove such comments.
1. Find the comment you wish to remove.
2. Find the cross mark at the right end of the comment.
3. Click on report link when you find the option.
4. Select proper option to report the comment.
5. Let facebook moderation remove such comments.
That's it. You can get the comments removed.
|Author: Pawan Kumar 12 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
1. Log in to Facebook from your computer. Find the comment you wish to remove. Hover your cursor over the comment you want to delete. Some options appear. Click on the X that appears in the upper right corner to delete the comment.
2. If you want to ban someone first click on Settings & Privacy at the
bottom of any page. Click on Blocking. Type the name or email address of the person you want to block, then click on Block. Or go to the person's profile and selecting Block from the bottom menu.
3. First login to your fb account. Enter the person or page's name in the search bar. click on the "..." button, a window will pop up. On this window you find "Report" button now click on it. Select the reason why you want to report the account. Then click on continues. Next Select the option that you want to report. again click on continue. Now Unfollow, unfriend, block, and "Submit to Facebook for Review" options are appear. Now choose any one option .
|Author: Darshan Malwiya 24 Jul 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Log in into your facebook account from a pc or smartphone
1] if you want to block that person go in settings then click on blocking type your friends name in the search box and then block that individual or open your friends profile then click on block option and then your friend will be blocked.
2] if you keep a privacy and dont want others to like, comment, on your post see your photos, send you friend requests. Go in settings then go in privacy settings and change the settings as needed.