|Author: Kailash Kumar 15 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
It is never advisable to start taking food supplements without obtaining medical opinion as there may be other reasons also of any given condition. The medical expert will offer suitable advice after physical examination of the body and carrying out necessary diagnostic tests if felt necessary. Also the dosage of any medicine can be determined only after proper medical examination. However besides above the author is advised to take balanced food including protein and calcium rich diet and do physical exercise regularly. Milk may be a good option from protein as well as from calcium point of view. Only taking some tablet may not yield positive results.
|Author: Mahesh 16 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Doctors recommend the medicine of the calcium supplements only in certain cases. The cases include fracture, lack of sunlight and other extreme health cases. So taking the supplements on your own is never a good idea. And you should instead consult with doctor regarding how much dosage is good for your body.
There are many other food sources that you can try instead of taking specific medication itself. You can try food sources such as - milk, soybean or soy sauce, beans etc. These calcium sources can be really good for bones and other parts of the body. You should try them in your diet if you choose to go self medication route.
|Author: Juana 25 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
A skinny ribcage will not bulk with supplements of calcium phosphate. What you are lacking is muscle and body fat. A little bit of fat is good. To improve your skinny structure you need to add bulk to your frame. This can be achieved through a balanced diet and proper exercise that helps build muscle.
Include protein rich foods in your diet. Protein helps build muscle.
1. Start by taking at least 2 eggs a day and have chicken, fish and mutton daily.
2. Include dairy products in your diet – things like cheese, paneer, curd etcetera are good for you.
3. Have a lot of dals and beans as they are a rich source of protein. Sprouted dals and beans are better
4. Soya is a good substitute for meat protein. Have tofu (it is like paneer), soya atta, soya nuggets and soya beans in your diet.
5. Nuts and seeds – almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, sesame seeds etcetera are a powerhouse of protein
Once you eat the right foods your body will automatically get prepared for the body-building exercises that you will introduce to it. The right foods will complement the exercise that you undertake.
Muscle building exercises include:
1. Weight training – involves lifting weights. You can join a gym so someone can instruct you on the right exercise and the duration
2. Strength training – these include activities that include resistance training exercises
3. Sports and other outdoor activity – playing outdoor games will help develop muscles. Swimming and cycling are also activities worth trying
4. Floor exercises – squats, push-ups and crunches etcetera are excellent for packing muscle
Despite what you read, and what anyone tells you, stay away from supplements. These include body-building supplements that gyms will promote. Stick to an exercise routine and a healthy diet for muscle development.