Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Which course to select for best career after 12th

Date: 13 May 2016   Posted By: Santosh Kumar Singh     Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

Which course to select for best career after 12th in BTech or BE.
1. Information Technology
2.Computer science and Engineering.
3.Software Engineering.
As per my view Computer science and Engineering scope is good. What is your opinion?

Which is the brst course after 12th? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    14 May 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In my opinion the subjects which the author has liking/aptitude and can master on the strength of his hard work is the best. Without having the fundamentals clear, it becomes challenging for students to carry forward the studies at higher level. As far as jobs after completing the courses are concerned, that too comes on the basis of the acquired capabilities instead of the chosen subjects. The so called scope etc. in any particular stream generally applies in the cases of average or mediocre opportunities. In the present era of competition, there is demand of people from all streams, but only for outstanding and brilliant students. Therefore the subjects/stream should not be chosen on the basis of hearsays about perceived scope. Instead it should be based on the aptitude and the status of understanding of the fundamentals of the subject matter.

Author: Santosh Kumar Singh    14 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Yes its right its depends upon understanding. I think its also depends upon level of student whether he is good in analytical power, logical strength or admin work.

Scope for all subject may not good but as per interest courses should be selected.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    15 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The courses should be persued with one's own interest and if the results are commendable in the examination in the chosen course, one can sustain his further. The author has listed several streams related to Computers, but it does not necessarily mean that acquiring one of the qualifications as suggested a bob would be benificial to all.
Take the branch of Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry or Applied Mathematics and if one is having interest in one of these areas, they can occupy an important position in their service enjoying hefty perks.
Similarly with brilliant marks in the Post - graduate degree in science, one can join in a coaching Institute where one can earn substantially.
There is a scope in almost all the fields after attaining impressive results in the Examination.

Author: DEEPANKAR DAS    15 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Yes, I think it is computer science & engineering. It has more job oppertunities in different sectors. You show your interest in above course. You should have more interest in mathematics/applied mathematics and engineering physics. So, You can easily complete your course

Author: neelam joshi    15 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The best field to choose after intermidiate is always confusing But first thing that author should do is find what subjecr he is most ontresred and in accordance should opt dor the field.
Because when a peraon chooses things which he/she is not intrested can't get good results.
And as far as branch of engineering to be opted is concerned all three branches has a lot more similarities and many things similar in their syllabus and seeing the development that India has achieved in past few years in IT sector and software development all three branches seems to be good.
But I personally find software engineering more intresting and whatever branch you choose from above three its all about coding,programming,logic and a right aptitude for these branches and you will be able to excel in the reapective branches.

Author: Santosh Kumar Singh    15 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

You all clear my doubt and I got my answer software engineering is best option among three and also I have got information that seat on this option are limited as compare to other two option.

I also provide same suggestion to my colleague.