|Author: [Anonymous] 16 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The above are the beauty treatments for men.
- Facials – To improve your face glow
- Steam room - In order to get relief for your muscular stress
- Hydrotherapy – water based treatment
- Sports massage – to improve your physical fitness
- Radiofrequency – to reduce dark circles
- Thalassotherapy- it is also water based treatment which improves your blood circulation
- Cryolipolysis – used to reduce fat in the body
- Laser Hair Removal - provides longer terms solution
The experience is very EASY stands for –
Some treatments are the common one to both mens and womens!
|Author: sathish chandrasekaran 17 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Men have always oriented his ego with achievement and success. And woman were always shown focus on beauty and arts. Today, the world is changing that men do spend considerable time and money in making themselves looking handsome and presentable. There are a lot of services that are available for men and predominantly depends upon skin type, hair type, lifestyle and food habits etc. Here are some of the services available for men and may be taken if need be:
1. Face Clean up
2. Hair wash
3. Dandruff Therapy
4. Body Waxing
5. Anti-aging therapy
6. Stress buster therapy
7. De-tanning Therapy
8. Body Massage
9. Pedicure & Manicure
These are some of the options, however should be taken with recommendation. You need to consult with your stylist or therapist to see what suits you. I hope your query is answered.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 17 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Much stress has not been given by any health - specialist to resort to Beautification for men. However, care has to be taken so that pungent odour is not emanating from the body. Certain food items such as excess consumption of Garlic, Onion and Mutton can create foul smelling. There are certain mouth - wash like Listerin or even Lemon - water may be used to wipe out the smell.
Taking balanced diets would improve overhaul health - status. Dry fruits like Almonds, Resins should be taken regularly to improve the facial- glow.
Of course, cleanliness is the essential parameter to be maintained at all levels so that foul smell does not emanate from body. The author may try 20 ml of Detol to be added in the bucket containing water for bathing water to arrest the foul order. Hairs should be cleaned twice a week by means of Shampoo and should be kept in order. Regular shaving would keep your face attractive.
External application of facial - powder,Jells would not produce a lasting result unless you supplement yourself with proper nutrients and vitamins.
|Author: neelam joshi 19 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Other than going for cosmetic treatment of skin a person can opt for natural beuty treatments such as
1.Aelovera one of the best treatment for skin problems and in forms like juice a good treatment for body as well it doesn't heal your skin only but also balance the chemical reactions going inside your body on its intake.
2.papaya seed dried and the grinding them and making a face pack by mixing it with honey and milk.
3.green tea leaves after steaming them you can intake as tea and the remaining leaves can be used as face mask.
4.gram flour mix with turmeric and milk
1.eggs mixed with any hair oil and conditioner can be directly applied on hairs for shiny and silky hairs
2. Curd can also be applied on hairs for strong hairs.
|Author: Sanghamitra 19 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Men these days prefer to go for all the regular beauty treatments, and why not? Grooming can never be undermined! So before going for the exotic treatments just go for the following
- A regular facial
- A pedicure to clean the toe nails and get a foot massage
- A manicure to spruce up and de-tan the hands
The above three are the must haves. One can go for a waxing session to remove unwanted hair in whatever part of the body one feels they are unwanted. Bushy eyebrows can also be trimmed to have the desired shape. The eyebrows need not be a thin line but they need not be shaggy too.
About the spa. A spa is hardly a beauty treatment. It is a stress reliever. it is better to team it with a steam bath to open up the pores, improve blood circulation. It makes you glow from within as well as de-stresses you. If a spa is not possible (since it takes time), one should definitely go for a back massage.
I am guessing you want to spruce up but have no idea how to go about it. Hope this helps. I would say - go for it!
|Author: Mahesh 20 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There are plenty of types of beauty treatment for the men. Depending on the skin type, comfort type and the look, it can change. Most of the common type of the treatment include -
2. Body massage.
3. Fish massage therapy.
6. Acne peeling
7. Hair straightening
8. Hair coloring
And many other depending on your interest. The type of treatment often vary in result based on the team that is working on it. Most of the treatments also are costly based on the team that works on it. For example, the spa and the treatment centers set up by mahboob chain in most of the malls cost a lot.
|Author: Juana 25 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
If just the aesthetic aspects are to be considered then the best beauty treatment must include personal hygiene. In this respect, the following are very important –
1. Clipped nails – men with long nails is a big no. Men should ensure that their finger and toe nails are clipped periodically and ensure that there is no dirt and grime visible to the naked eye under their nails or around the cuticles. A professional manicure/pedicure service at a salon can be taken. However, this is not essential, as the same can be done at home.
2. Trimmed moustache – men who keep a moustache must trim it regularly. Stray hair growing from the moustache is unsightly.
3. Trim ear/nose hair – there is nothing more unappealing than hair growing out of the nostrils and ears. These should be trimmed periodically.
4. Neat haircut – a good haircut adds to the personality. Short hair looks nice on men and they should go for professional haircuts that suit their face.
5. Body odour – a heavily perspiring male, with body odour to add is disgusting. Treatments to avoid such odour include the use of antiperspirant and deodorizer.
6. Oral hygiene – sparkly white teeth, devoid of smoke and pan stains add to a personality. Mouth odour can put anyone off, so oral hygiene must be a part of every man's beauty regime.
7. Blackheads and whiteheads – men ignore how their skin looks and are generally unaware of blackheads and whiteheads. These should be professionally removed at a salon if home treatments do not work.
Apart from this, men who want to indulge themselves can opt for the various salon treatments designed for them. These include –
1. Facials – tan removing, skin brightening, anti-pigmentation etcetera
2. Hair spa – for shinier, healthier, dandruff free hair
3. Laser treatments – to combat acne and other skin disorders such as pigmentation and tan
4. Hair colouring/tinting – for the man who wants to add some glamour to his personality
5. Body toning – this includes massage and exercise