|Author: Bipin Peter 16 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
I feel that one of the main reason behind that boys used to get freedom to spend time for other activities like roaming with friends , playing outdoor games etc. But girls usually used to spend time in home only because of lots of restrictions. So I feel that girls used to spend more time in studies.so it can be the one of reason.
|Author: Teja 16 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Yes, most of the time we say that Girls score high marks when compared with boys in board examinations. As far as my personal knowledge is concerned,
1) Girls generally do not involve in other avocations as boys involve in. This is main reason why most of the girls stand in top positions rather than boys.
2) The second reason for your query is, generally girls do not roam out and do non-technical study related things buy boys do the same.
3) The third reason for query is, most of the parents generally encourage girl candidates to study well and score marks rather than boys.
4) Generally, girls are matured in mind by 10th and 12th Classes but most of the boys don't by 15 to 17 years.
5)The fifth reason could be, Male brains generally utilize 7 times more gray matter for activity (Information, action and processing), where as Female brains utilize 10 times more white matter.
|Author: [Anonymous] 16 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Generally, boys do activities like roaming with friends, playing games, watching movies, sitting in front of the system and wasting time, playing video games etc.
Coming to females, they don't indulge in activities like boys do. They try to understand the situations in the family. Actually, sometimes they frighten about what to do in the future. In the home, Grandma usually tells about grand children's marriage. Why to waste the money in the name of studies like that. Sometimes, it's her responsibility to prove her strength and that is possible only through studies. If she score good percentage then the chance are more to go for further education and for most of them scholarships are also available. Maturity will come in all ways for girls. So, protection is also another considerable factor here. Like this we can cite many situations why only girls are securing top positions.
|Author: DEEPANKAR DAS 16 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
There are many reasons that girls do better in the various examinations and achieve top positions.
1. They spend their maximum time in studying but boys spend their time in other activities like playing, watching TV, gosiping with friends, watching movie in cinema hall etc.
2. They have cool mind than boys but boys show their temper in different places.
3. They read anything mindfully but boy's mind are not constant.
4. Parents encourage girls for studing.
5. Girls have more stress. So, they do their best in any exam and achieve top positions.
|Author: Pawan Kumar 16 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Because girl are sincere than boys.
Boys have lot of freedom in India
instead of girls. Girls put more attention in class and focus in exam hall. Girls have terrific handwritings. It's far easier to evaluate an answer sheet with great presentation. Girls have better presenting and communication skills than boy. Girls are better disciplined than boys. Studying for board exams require a lot of rote learning which requires lots of discipline. For more detail about this topic check this page How girls scoring more marks than
|Author: neelam joshi 16 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Even if the girls gets all opportunities to roam around and fun they still perform better.
The first and foremost reason is that they know the value of education and the difficulties with which womens has got Right to Education girls often grow up stories from their grandmothers,mothers,elder sisters and aunt about struggles of women in olden days and they grow up with a sense of responsiblityin them.And thus work hard to fulfil Expectations of their family and also in many families girls are not sent for higher studies as they are called "paraya dhan-property of someone else" so they need to convince their family for sending them for higher studies on the basis of thier achievments.
Wheras boys have got this right as their birth right niether the older generation of males needed to fight for the Right to Education nor the yonger.They know that No matter whatever the condition of the family there parents will spent everything on them for their education and better career.
Male student grown up with total carefree lessness and study enough to get a descent score.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 16 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The question is based on wrong premises. Female candidates are not getting top positions in all examinations. If data can be analysed minutely, we will find that even now the overall performance of male candidates are marginally better than female candidates in all examinations.
However, the performance of a candidate is not gender-specific. A candidate performs well if he/she gets total support from the family, his/her own commitment to the study and the condition of the stratum of the society of the particular candidate. Nowadays in many families, the girl-children are getting equal opportunities to study, and they properly utilizing the opportunities. Earlier the condition was not that conducive for the girl-children.
|Author: Mahesh 16 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Focus is the reason any person excels in the exam or in life.
If you lack the focus on specific things, you don't get to excel in it. Focus and excellence is not gender specific. You have to work harder either way in order to fare better in the top positions. So if you think only women fare better in something or men do in another then you're just following a stereotype.
Female or males only excel if they are working harder. There are places where women get freedom, every resource yet they don't excel in exam etc. So it's not about freedom, encouragement etc. It's all about self focus and hard work that gets you closer to the success.
Success is not gender specific. Saying it is just another stereotype.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 17 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
The main reasons for excellence of the female aspirants in the various examinations are as follow-
1) They are better displined and appreciate the situations. They remain focussed with their studies during the period of examinations.
2) Unlike male - students, they don't waste their time in gossiping, loitering and unnecessary TV viewing. They chalk out proper routine to be followed before the commencement of Examinations.
3) They want to prove their worth in the families by faring well in the Examinations. These girl's aspirants might have heard negative comments from their grandmothers and aunts that they are the liabilities to the families since a lot of money has to be shelled out for their marriage - purpose.
4) Since their childhood, they are very obedient and understand their responsibilities.
5) They do possess excellent analytical skills.
6) They attain the maturity - levels at around 15- 17 years where as in case of boys, it is attainable at somewhat late stage.
|Author: Jagdish Patro 17 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Intelligence quotient and sharpness ratio would be more in boys as compared to girls but the maturity in girls would be on higher proportion as per various studies conducted. Though girls also take part in other activities these days, it would be to some extant only and they are confined to their study room/living room after the school or college hours. Girls are very sensitive in nature and understand the importance of their hard work to come up in life. In addition, the discrimination between a boy and girl shown since the beginning of their childhood is another factor that influences them to take it as a challenge in life. Their ability to watch the happenings in their house very closely makes them more understandable of the situations while the boys are not that much sensible because of their freedom.
The above may be a general opinion but hard work plays an important role in life irrespective of gender. Whether boy or girl, it all depends on how they pay attention to their curriculum to fare well in their academic career.