|Author: Pawan Kumar 17 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Yes it is possible to convert any image into two color image via converting it into Bitmap mode file in photoshop. First open image that you want to convert to Bitmap mode. Then Choose Image then select Mode now select Bitmap. Click on ok. Bitmap dialog box opens, providing options for selecting the output resolution and a conversion method. By default, the Bitmap dialog box displays the current resolution. You can edit the text box and type a new resolution value or accept the default. Under the Method heading, select one
of the settings from the Use drop-
down menu. Now click OK to convert your image to Bitmap mode.
|Author: Mahesh 17 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
It is possible to convert gray scale image into bmp or any other file format. In order to convert the gray scale image into bmp follow the instructions.
1. Open the gray scale image in photoshop.
2. Go to file menu and click on save as.
3. In the save as dialog box, select file format as bmp.
4. Save the file to specific location.
5. Click ok.
This should save the file into bmp format in location specified by you. You can also use the export option if you want more control over the settings through which you want to export bmp file. Depending on the version of the photoshop you are using the options and the place for exporting will vary.
|Author: sushma 17 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Yes, you can convert any image into Bitmap mode.
Follow the steps to convert the image into Bitmap
1. Open the image of your choice using expert mode or quick mode in Photo Editor.
2. Choose the image, select mode and click on Bitmap
3. Click OK and select a resolution from the Bitmap dialog box that appears.
4. In the Bitmap dialog box, under the Method, click on drop down icon in the use field.
You can select diffusion dither or pattern diather.
6. Click on OK and complete the conversation process of the image to Bitmap mode.