|Author: sushma 18 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Choosing the right field depends on your interest. You can opt for aeronautics to work for organizations like ISRO. If you want to go for other fields then other than aeronautics, you can opt for electronics and communication, mechanical, electrical or instrumentation which are always evergreen and has lot of scope.
You can try for Indian railways also. There will be a notification given for Indian railways, HAL, BEL and other Bank exams. You can apply for the same and appear for competitive exams. Any field you opt in engineering, you will be eligible to appear for any competitive exams. But choose fields wisely and according to your interest.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 18 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
I personally feel that very few students who clear various Engineering Entrance examinations all over the country, get the opportunity to take admission in their selected streams. They have to remain satisfied with whatever stream(s) they are offered during counselling process. However, from the point of view of employability, Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical and Bio-technology streams are lucrative in Indian context.
|Author: Kailash Kumar 19 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
It primarily depends on your present academic achievements as well as your willingness to work outstandingly hard during coming few years. Appearing in JEE is not an achievement. Cracking the same and securing actual admission in a premier institution is an achievement in itself. In case the author is truly motivated to achieve something outstanding, then he should fully focus and concentrate on studies. Studies in any stream in premier institution like IITs or NITs is a ticket to success. The author may not look for any excuses to avoid studies on one pretext or the other. Regarding studies in the aerospace engineering field , it is very much possible by cracking JEE (Main) followed by JEE(Advanced) and scoring very high rank and getting admission in desired course in an IIT.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 19 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
If you have a passion for a particular stream, you may opt for the same but as you have indicated that there is least scope of promotional growth in this area, I don't accede to this view. In case you get a chance to work in ISRO, you would get both mental and financial satisfaction.
You must devote your full time to constructive studies and if required, join any of the courses such as FIITJEE, Bansal classes or Akash for the expert guidance. In that way, you would achieve a grand success in the ensuing competitive test. A good ranking would ensure to get a seat in your desired stream.
However, the other streams such as Comuter Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are in great demands if persued from an established Institute like IIT. You must make an effort to join a premiur Institution for the enhancement of your employability.
|Author: Vijay Kumar Vishwakarma 19 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Who told you or where you have get the information that Aerospace engineering is not a well paying career? Actually, there are few institutions which provide courses on aerospace engineering and technology. Well, you can opt for aerospace engineering in the following institutions, if you are interested.
1. ACS College of Engineering, Bangalore, www.acsce.edu.in|Karnataka]]
2. Adhiyamaan College of Engineering
3. Alliance University, Bangalore
4. Amity University, Noida Campus
5. Amrita University, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
6. Andhra University College of Engineering (to be IIEST), Visakhapatnam
7. Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
8. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
9. Dayananda sagar college of engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka
10. Defence Institute of Advanced Technology(DIAT/IAT), Pune
11. Desh Bhagat University
12. Excel Engineering College, Komarapalayam, Tamil Nadu
13. Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology (FGIET), Rai Bareli, Uttar Pradesh
14. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
15. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
16. Hindustan University, Chennai
17. IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi
18. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
19. Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur (IIEST-S), Howrah
20. Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
21. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
22. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT), Mumbai
23. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT), Kanpur
24. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT), Kharagpur
25. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT), Chennai
26. Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Dundigal,Hyderabad
27. International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management, Bangalore (IIAEM, Jain University), Bangalore
28. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore
29. Jeppiaar Engineering College, Sozhiganallur, Chennai
30. Karunya University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
31. KCG College of Technology, Chennai
32. KIT- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
33. Madha Engineering College, Kundrathur, Chennai
34. Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai
35. Maheshwara Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad
36. Malla Reddy College Of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad
37. Manav Rachna International University
38. Manipal Institute of Technology
39. New Horizon College of Engineering
40. Nimra Institute of Science & Technology, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
41. Noorul Islam University, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
42. Parisutham Institute of Technology and Science (PITS), Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
43. Park College of Engineering and Technology
44. PEC University of Technology (formerly Punjab Engineering College-PEC), Chandigarh
45. Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra
46. R V College of Engineering, Bangalore
47. Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai
48. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad, Gujarat
49. SASTRA University , Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
50. Sathyabama University, Chennai
51. Shri Venkateshwara University, Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh
52. Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
53. Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
54. Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur, Tamilnadu
55. SRM University, Chennai
56. University College of Engineering, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan
57. University of petroleum and Energy Studies
58. Vignan Institute of Technology and Aeronautical Engineering, Deshmukhi (Nalgonda District), Hyderabad
Well, you can also go for engineering in mining technology, cement technology, automobile engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering. These will provide good future with handsome salary after good experience in a good company. Or you can prepare for government and public sector unit while studying your engineering to work with ISRO, DRDO, Indian Railway, etc. You can also pursue your career in computer and software engineering, because there are lots of jobs available for good and studious IT graduates with very very handsome salary.
|Author: DEEPANKAR DAS 23 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
At first you have a wrong concept that Aerospace engineering is not a well paying career. There are different IITS/NITS/Engineering colleges have the course of Aerospace Engineering. You can prepare for ISRO, DRDO,BARC, Indian Railways and other research centers.
You can also get admission into Electronics and communication engineering, Telecommunication engineering, Electronics and Instumentation, Control systems Engineering, Microelectronics etc. for your dream.
You can also go for Computer science & engineering ,Software engineering or Information technology for high salaried jobs.