How to get original passing certificate of graduation from RTM Nagpur University

Date: 20 May 2016   Posted By: Rakesh Kumar     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have completed my graduation in Bachelor of Arts from RTM Nagpur university in 2011 and my passing date is 06/01/2012. Unfortunately I have lost my provisional certificate and I don`t have original certificate. I am working in Indian Air Force and presently posted to Agra. It is very necessary for my qualification verification.
Can you guide me about the process of getting original certificate of graduation? If it can be done by post then it is fruitful to me.
Experts: do assist.

Thanking You.

Looking out for how to get original passing certificate from a university? Find responses from experts on this page.

Author: Pawan Kumar    20 May 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Visit those links
how to obtain duplicate degree
certificate

I have lost marksheet of M.Com.
How can I get duplicate marksheet

Author: Kailash Kumar    20 May 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Has the author completed his BA degree from the university campus or from any affiliated degree college? In case the degree was completed from any affiliated degree college , then the college should be contacted first.
Also the university can be contacted at following email addresses -
vc@nagpuruniversity.nic.in, registrar@nagpuruniversity.nic.in
The general inquiry can be made at phone number - 0712-6580304.
However it would be advisable if some person visits the office of the registrar of the university for personal contact and inquiry.
The author may visit the website of the university http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/ for finding out more contact details given on the same.