Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

What is the procedure of change job without noc?

Date: 21 May 2016    Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

I was doing a job in ministry of defence in grade pay 2400. I have given exam for higher grade pay of 4200 without taking an noc.

I had resigned from last post and joined another.

I want to know that my way to join another post is right or wrong.

Also give me procedure to setup my pran (nps) account. I should apply for new one or continue with old one.

job in ministry of defence, current grade pay, higher grade pay related examination, resigned from ministry of defence, procedure to setup a pran (nps) account

Author: Kailash Kumar    28 May 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

It depends on the service rules of the organization applicable for the grade in which the author was working previously and also on the service rules of the organization where the author has joined. In general it is always advisable to find solutions to such problems through internal discussion with the concerned official where an individual is working. Seeking recourse on a public forum do not appear to be the best option in such cases. The author has to abide by the rules/regulations and procedures of employer organization. In general only this much can be opined that adopting a confrontational stance with the employer, never yields positive results. Regarding the procedure of setting up PRAN account, in case the author is talking about the PRAN account for departmental purposes, then the same will be completed by the employer department only.

Author: Venkiteswaran.    28 May 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

If the new job application did not require NOC from early employment and you have given the correct details of your previous employment on your application, and not hidden anything deliberately, then there is nothing objectionable here now as you have joined only after proper resignation and relief from the earlier job.

Now that you have joined the new job, you need not rake up things unnecessarily. If you have hidden things deliberately, then that can bring problems in a later date especially if you are in receipt of pension etc. from previous employment.

You can continue with the same PRAN.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.