Ask Experts » Computers » Software »

Query about job after B.Tech with backlog

Date: 23 May 2016    Group: Computers    Category: Software   

I am 2016 passed out. I am having 80, 81.6, 69.69 percentage in my 10th, Inter, and BTech. But I have failed in Mangement science. Am I eligible to join in any companies like HCL or TCS or in any other top MNC'S in next month?
Experts: do advice.

Worried about getting a job after backlog in BTech? Find advice from experts here, on this page.

Author: sushma    31 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In which stream have you completed your engineering? To join into top MNC's like TCS, Infosys, HCl, one should not have any outstanding backlogs. If you have a backlog, you should have cleared it before attending the interview. Only then you will be eligible to attend the interview and grabbing a job in the company.
If you have not cleared your backlog amd if you want to earn, then you have to join a small scale call center job or a BPO company.
But I would recommend you to clear your backlog first then apply for jobs.

Author: Raja    05 Jun 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Goodday Mate,

Your passed out date is so fresh. Its a good percentage you have in your 10th,Inter and B.Tech. Falling is usual and getting up and succeeding is more important. Clear those subjects with a good result marks.

Since the TCS, HCL and other Top Companies look for the First Class and outstanding percentage and performance in the interview test also to get a good package. With this Percentage you can opt for other types of MNC's for now. Later you can join any postgraduate degree like M.E with your own stream, or an M.C.A through distant mode and try the interview with the MNC's you said. There might be a chance for getting the job in those Top MNC's.
So do not worry, everything is a experience, learning in life.