Ask Experts » Computers » Hardware »

My laptop is really frustrating.

Date: 25 May 2016   Posted By: Akashchouhan     Group: Computers    Category: Hardware   

I bought a Lenovo G50 80 i5 with 4GB RAM and 2GB Amd Radeon dedicated graphics just 5 months ago. It is really making me crazy. All the time it lags when I check the task manager the system memory usage is more than 600 MB. I can't even play games. My friend play games on i3 and the quality is better than of mine. Please help me.

Lenovo G50 80 i5 with 4GB RAM and 2GB Amd radeon, system memory usage is more than 600 MB, can't play games

Author: Mahesh    29 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The AMD raedon card for the laptop seems to be creating the heat issue. Also the lags are due to the incompatibility of the laptop with the processor. So it's more of the an issue of the laptop's incompatible hardware. The i3 version of Lenovo G50-80 doesn't have the graphics card that drains the system memory. That is why it may not be showing the lag and system issues. You can do one thing, you can tweak some of the services and the apps. Google search "Viper's services tweak guide" and you can increase the performance of the machine. It'll work to some extent.