Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

How to use the website magicbricks.com to obtain maximum benefit

Date: 25 May 2016    Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

I have 2 flats, one of 400 sq. ft. and another of 800 sq. ft. for selling. My friends and relatives are telling me to float advertisements for those flats in magicbricks.com.
But regarding floating advertisement in this website I need sound guidance regarding the following:

(1) Should I go for paid advertisement or free advertisement?

(2) The ad should be floated for how many days?

(3) As a seller what other details are required for floating the ad?

I would be immensely grateful, If any ISC friend can guide me with proper advice.

Want to sell 2 flats, One of 400 sq. ft. and another of 800 sq. ft., Give advertisements on magicbricks.com, paid advertisement or free advertisement on magicbricks? details required for floating an ad

Author: Mahesh    29 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

If you want to sell the flat then the best option is to find the broker or the sales agent. The reason being these sales agent often makes it easy for you to sell things with documentation for nominal fee from both the side. In some cities only the buyer pays the commission. So you can try that option.

If you want to show ads then quickr and OLX are two good options. I think many flats are sold and rented on those two sites. Mostly the work here is very nominal and you can place the ad either paid or free. You can post them on 15 days rotation basis.

As a seller, you are supposed to post the current images of flat, its carpet area and available area for the use. Also you can explain the utility of society etc if there is any. Once you see that part then surely you can go ahead and get some leads. The more you explain and negotiate the quicker the sale is going to be. Make sure you have sales agent or broker to expedite the process.