Ask Experts » Education » Study Abroad »

Can I apply for MS in UK with low GPA in BTech?

Date: 26 May 2016   Posted By: zaki     Group: Education    Category: Study Abroad   

I have around 58% in my BTech and 89% in 12th and 78 in 10th. I am planning to do MS in UK but before that I have tried for Europe. The cutoff for MS in Germany and Italy was around 70% and hence I am trying for UK.
Will I get admission in any university in UK?
Experts: do advice.

Planning to study in UK? Wondering if you will get admission with a low GPA? Find advice from experts here.

Author: priyanka gupta    28 May 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Yes you can apply and you will get admission in some universities in Uk but those universities will not be the good ones. Really good universities will take the candidates with atleast 70%. If you are interested you can apply to the universities in Ireland near by to Uk and growing in education these days. The education quality is also equally good.

Read related posts: Study In UK    Study Abroad