Ask Experts » Cities and Places » Hotels and Restaurants »

Which are the budget hotels in Goa.?

Date: 26 May 2016   Posted By: Ganesh     Group: Cities and Places    Category: Hotels and Restaurants   

Hi..
I want to make a trip to Goa this coming december. I think that time is the peak of season. I can't visit Goa yet.But I heared that the rooms are very expensive there. So I want to know that the availability of budget rooms in Goa.

Awaiting Response.

Trip to Goa this December, Peak season to visit Goa, When are hotel rooms expensive in Goa, Budget hotels in Goa

Author: Vinay Jain    04 Jun 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Dear Ganesh
Great to know that you are planning Goa visit. Here are few points which could be useful for you -

1. Yes December is the peak season. Remember, you will enjoy most in peak season because it is Chistmas time and Goa will be buzzing with fun, parties and activity.

2. You are planning early. If you book now, you will easily get availability in any of the hotels within your budget.

3. You may refer to tripadvisor for hotel bookings.

4. You may also try OYO rooms which specializes in budget hotels and also offers great prices.

5. Goa is a great destination which attracts tourists from all around the world. It has beautiful beaches, churches to offer. It's a party place

All the best