|Author: nikhat 30 May 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
wash the area with warm water and wipe a little harder with a towel. You will have to do it for 2 to 3 three days but it is better and easier than using harmful chemicals.
|Author: Sheo Shankar Jha 31 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Black heads are noticeable in the young ages and so,etimes premenstual women, too, can suffer from this disease. Here are a few home - remedies to address this issue.
1) Baking Soda- By taking a little amount of Baking - soda, the paste of the same is to be made by adding a little amount of water and the resultant paste is to be applied on the affected part in thin layer. After an interval of 20 minutes, it must be washed with mild hot water. Regular use of this treatment will yield result very shortly.
2) Cinamom and Honey- Honey is anti- bacterial and anti - fungal in nature and Cinamom, too, is antibacterial and so one part of Cinamom and two parts of Honey should be thoroughly mixed to,make paste. This paste is to be applied thoroughly on the affected part for 15 minutes. Then this may be washed off. This treatment can give a positive result within a few days.
3) Oat- meal- By cooking a little amount of Oat - meal, you may apply the same thoroughly on your face and because of its being antibacterial and antifungal in nature, very positive result is expected on its application for a few days.
4) Lemon - juice- Due to presence of Alpha Hydroxy Acid in the Lemon, by applying Lemon - juice on the face for twenty minutes would destroy the black heads in a very short period.
5) You may consume a glass of hot milk by adding roughly two gram of Turmeric in it. Turmeric is antibacterial and antifungal in nature and as such it would help in alleviating the black heads.
6) Honey, too, offers excellent result in addressing this problem if a thin layer of Honey is applied on the affected part during night time preferably prior to retirement of bed and in the early morning, the face is rinsed off by cold water. Such treatment would address this problem within a very short time.
|Author: Mahesh 31 May 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Some of the common remedies for black head are as follows -
1. Facewash : This may sound odd but facewash can help get your blackheads out. Keeping the liquid on face for few seconds everyday and washing the skin reduces the growth of black heads.
2. Sticky tape : This is another odd but effective method. Use sticky white tape to remove the blackheads. if you don't like everyday use tapes then use those bigger acne remover sticky tapes.
3. Multani Mitti: This clay stays on your skin and makes it harder by absorbing the heat from face. This is very effective against acne and blackheads. Using this regularly depending on your skin type can be really effective.
Try some of these methods and see what works for your skin type. You can also consult the skin specialist if you are unsure of anything.
|Author: Payal bhatia 29 Jun 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Most common and annoying problem is Black Heads . They occur when your pores are blocked or clogged with excess oil and dead skin cells . Generally what we do is we scrub our face to get rid of blackheads but it is not a good way as it is going to make it worse . So best way is to use *LEMON*
Lemon juice is also used in acne treatment and can help to remove blackheads. The nutrients and vitamins present in lemon are good for all skin types.
What you have to do is :
1. Put few drops of honey on half lemon. For expfoliation ( to remove dead skin ) you add little sugar . Then gently rub the lemon on your face , specially the affected area ( where you see blackheads ) . Rinse your face after 10 minutes . Repeat it once or twice a week .
This can really help you :)