Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Why to do MBA after MA in English?

Date: 27 May 2016    Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I have completed my Graduation as well as my Post Graduation in English. Now I want to pursue my career in management line. I want to know my potential in today's world. I want to face the challenges and opportunities in this field. I want to know what would be a perfect answer for the question " Why you want to do MBA when you are a literature student?"
Experts: do advice.

Wondering about the advantages of doing MBA after MA in English? Experts shall provide you the answers on this page.

Author: [Anonymous]    27 May 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Management field is open for every one from any specialization. The reason being this is Management is required every where.
So, pursing MBA course will definitely improve your professional profile and you may get a good job afterwards.

Apart from this, I would like to know your ultimate aim. I mean, what you have decided to achieve as your career afterwards. DO you want to work in management field? If yes, then go for it and give your best. You may get job is English coaching centers for management role. You may also get a job in other private institutes requiring language proficiency for their management.

One more thing which I want to add is, if you think that you should do MBA because you cannot get a good job after Post Graduation in English, then please stop thinking like that. You still have good job options. You can work in Publications firms, Public Relation firms, Translation service providers and many more.
Apart from that, you can be a freelancers by providing contents to the needy.
So, think twice before taking any final decision.

Author: neelam joshi    28 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Opting managment as a field for higher studies is really a very good decision. As managment is a subject which not only opens new gates for us in thr professional life but also in our personal life.
And I dont think there is any need of any kind of comparing of M.A in english and M.B.A as both the subject are very much different as every subject has its own significance.
And most of the time people who study them also has very diffrent approches for life and education.
But it is entirely a matter of intrest that a person finds in these subject.
Above all the decision should be taken on the basis of what author believes wether he finds management intresting or is just intimidiated by the money and fame peoples get in the area of managment.
One should opt subjects for studying on the basis of there intrest and their capablity not by judging how much money they can earn by choosing that subject because every subjects sometime reaches to peak sometime to bottam in terms of economy that people earn after opting them.

Author: Sheo Shankar Jha    28 May 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

The reason for choosing a Management degree after doing Post - graduation in English is as follows-
1) With the expertise and proficiency in English, to take a MBA degree would be a boon in the sense that you can converse with ease in English and such conversasation would create a deep impact to listeners in the area where one you are practising management.
2) In the field of Humane Resources Development, you would fit the most since your art of conversation would prove to be a vital tool for your success.
3) By learning the different Management - techniques, you will be equipped with skills which would enhance your working skill in different fields.
4) You can prove to be better Salesman to promote a product with your convincing skill of communication.
5) By doing MBA in Hospitality - management, more clients would be attracted to you thereby increasing the volume of revenue in the business.
Even without doing MBA, your post - graduation degree in English, could land you lucrative jobs in schools, a job of Lecturership in a college after clearing the NET test. You can go in mass media field where you will have successful career.