Ask Experts » Sports » Cricket »

Cricket Coaching at the age of 27

Date: 02 Jun 2016    Group: Sports    Category: Cricket   

I am playing a tennis cricket but now I want to learn season cricket. Can any one tell me where I can take cricket coaching. My age is 27 years. I want to play for my Company (Corporate level) or at the club level if possible.
Can you provide the address of club or academy in western suburbs.

Want to get cricket coaching? Looking out for clubs or academies? Find responses from experts here, on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    02 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The author has not mentioned the city in which he resides. However, it appears that he is talking about Mumbai as western suburbs is mentioned. Now even within western suburbs there are many areas like Andheri, Bandra, Borivali, Dahisar, Goregaon, Jogeshwari, Juhu, Kandivali, Khar, Malad, Santacruz and Vile Parle etc. Since cricket is very popular in the Mumbai, there are many cricket clubs in almost all suburbs. It may therefore be easier for the author to either locate any cricket club in his preferred locality by googling or inquire from other local resources. However some of the cricket clubs in the western suburbs of Mumbai are as follows -
1. County Cricket Club, J.P. Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400058.
2. Ozone Club, Shrirang Sabde Road, Siddharth Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai - 400104.
3. Dahisar Sports Associations, Chhatrapati Shivaji Marg, Dahisar East, Mumbai - 400068.

Author: Rathish Kannah    04 Jun 2016      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Rather than age, fitness matter. If you have good fitness and skills then you don't need to worry about the age. As you have not mentioned the city, I couldn't tell you the cricket coaching academy. Join a cricket coaching academy and practice well. Play often so that you may check the improvements in your cricketing skill.

Before that see yourself what sills do you have. whether batting or bowling.

All the best.