Ask Experts » Finance and Investments » Stock Market »

Should I continue with present stock or quit?

Date: 03 Jun 2016    Group: Finance and Investments    Category: Stock Market   

I have purchased Tamil Nadu Newsprint (TNNP) 50 shares for Rs.196/. What should I do,retain or quit from it? Will it increase in future? I also want yo know I want to invest for year or two year in some stock that will give me good income.
Awaiting advice.

Have a query about keeping or quitting some shares? Find responses from experts here on this page.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    04 Jun 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The script of Tamil Nadu Newsprint may not move further upwards immediately. Its CMP is Rs. 283.95/-. So, you should immediately book profit and invest in a good equity mutual fund. If you insist on investing in stocks only, I will advise you to go for Tata Global Beverages or Tata Coffee. The CMP of both the stocks are very favourable to enter at the present juncture.