Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Admissions in central gov institutions

Date: 03 Jun 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Will I get an admission in IIIT Kancheepuram with this score:
JEE MAIN : 88/360
board : 96% (TN HSC)
I can also prefer other south indian central gov. institutions or dual degrees. I am interested in CSE or ECE or electronics based subject 4 years or also 5 years.
Awaiting advice.

Searching for information about admission in central government institutions? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    05 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The author may consider adopting following procedure to know the answer of his query -
1. Make a list of institutions, where he wishes to take a chance.
2. Visit the websites of each of such institution to find out as much information as possible including the previous years cut of percentage if made available.
3. Note down the application deadlines. In case date is still open submit an application to take a chance.
4. Try to visit some of such institutions located at nearest places to know further details.
5. In case applications have already been submitted, then wait of the outcome with patience.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Read related posts: Admissions    

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.