Admissions in central gov institutions

Searching for information about admission in central government institutions? Find advice from experts on this page.

Will I get an admission in IIIT Kancheepuram with this score:
    JEE MAIN : 88/360
    board : 96% (TN HSC)
    CATEGORY: OBC_NCL
    I can also prefer other south indian central gov. institutions or dual degrees. I am interested in CSE or ECE or electronics based subject 4 years or also 5 years.
    Awaiting advice.
  • #136278
    The author may consider adopting following procedure to know the answer of his query -
    1. Make a list of institutions, where he wishes to take a chance.
    2. Visit the websites of each of such institution to find out as much information as possible including the previous years cut of percentage if made available.
    3. Note down the application deadlines. In case date is still open submit an application to take a chance.
    4. Try to visit some of such institutions located at nearest places to know further details.
    5. In case applications have already been submitted, then wait of the outcome with patience.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.