What can I do after passing 12th with 3 attempts

Date: 05 Jun 2016   Posted By: Vikrant     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have passed 12th after 3 attempts. I passed with subjects physics, chemistry, biology and psychology. What can I study further? Can you suggest colleges in or near Mumbai where I can get admission?
Experts: do suggest.

Wondering what to study after clearing 12th with three attempts? Check out suggestions from experts on this page.

Author: Mahesh    06 Jun 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Your choice and interest would be limited to you. And you have to explain those to others if you want advice on career. You have to specify where your future interests lie and how you wish to proceed with them. I suggest you to take vocational test on your inclination towards any specific subject. There are some of the tests that can help you if you are interested in finding out where your career interests are there.

You can also choose the career by looking at the percentages after 12th exam. And in such cases you can clearly see if you can go to the engineering, medical or any other science stream. So you have to also give exams for the respective graduation courses. Discuss with the colleges career counselor or friends and family. Then decide where your career opportunity lies.

Author: Kailash Kumar    06 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

The author should introspect as to why it took three attempts in clearing 10+2 examination. Was it because the author is not able to understand the scientific concepts or due to any other reason. In case he finds that due to any reason whatsoever, he is not able to pursue studies in the field of science , then it may be better to join other streams. Moreover nowadays many correspondence courses are available through which studies can be continued even if admission in colleges of Mumbai appears difficult. It also depends on the financial status of the family, because admission in private colleges may become possible against management quota. In my opinion, the author may try to find a job within the known family circle and pursue further studies in distance learning mode while doing job in case he finds himself unable to pursue further studies. There will be no gain in wasting many years in clearing the next degree until and unless the author decides to leave all other activities and totally focus on studies.

Author: Stalin.J    07 Jun 2016      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Congratulations for your hard work... You aren't mentioned your field of interest. If you are willing to do a bachelor's degree you can do it in chemistry or physics. At the same time join a bank coaching classes near to Mumbai. So you can get a chance to work in bank.