List of Indian Universities offering MBA-Distance mode

Date: 05 Jun 2016   Posted By: Ganesh     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I have completed BTech course two years ago. Now I am interested in joining MBA course in distance mode. I know that there are many universities offering distant MBA courses. But I want to know the best Universities in India for distant MBA course.
Experts: awaiting response.

Searching for colleges offering MBA in distance mode? Check out this list provided by experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    06 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Some of the institutions which offer MBA course through online
distance learning mode are as follows -
1. IGNOU, New Delhi.
2. Amity University, Noida.
3. Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai.
4. Sikkim Manipal University.
5. Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad.
6. ICFAI University.
7. Annamalai University.
8. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
The author may visit the website of each of the institute to know more. The best institute for the author is the one in which he is able to get admission and which has best placement record.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    07 Jun 2016      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In addition to the list provided by Mr. Kailash Kumar, I would advise the author to check the websites of various state-level open universities for MBA through distance learning. Moreover, Madurai Kamaraj University also offer MBA trough distance learning.

In my opinion, out of these universities, the MBA offered by the IGNOU through distance mode is the best. However, for admission, a student has to clear the OPENMAT Examination conducted by the University.