Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

How many women universities are there in India?

Date: 07 Jun 2016    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

What are women universities? How many women universities are there in India? Which state has the maximum number of women universities? Where are such universities located and what type of courses are taught in such universities. Are there women universities in private sector also?

Wants to know about the universities exclusively for women in India. Have a look here to check out the list of such universities

Author: Sandesh kanungo    04 Jul 2016      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

  • The women universities is only for women.All the admission done for women.

  • There is approximate 18 women universities in India at different states of India.

  • It is difficult to get maximum no of university state wise but many states have women university like In Rajasthan there is two universities
      Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University

      Banasthali University

  • These universities are situated in different places in the state. These universities offers different types of courses for the students

  • No I its no any women college in private sector in India in my knowledge

  • I am also providing the list of universities according to state :
  • Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam - Andhra Pradesh

  • Assam Women's University - Assam

  • Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women - Delhi

  • Miranda House, University of Delhi - Delhi

  • Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya - Haryana

  • Karnataka State Women's University - Karnataka

  • SNDT Women's Universiy - Pune

  • Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University - Jaipur (Rajasthan)

  • Banasthali University - Rajasthan

  • Mody University - Rajasthan

  • Avinashilingam University - Tamil Nadu

  • Mother Teresa Women's University - Tamil Nadu

  • Diamond Harbour Women's University - West Bengal

  • This information provided by me is best in my knowledge.Hope this will help you for sure.

    Post Answer

    You must Sign In to post a response.

    Post Answer        

    Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    Online Members

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.