• Category: Professional Courses

Best ICWA coaching centre at Guwahati

Interested in studying for ICWA exams? Searching for coaching center in Guwahati? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I have passed HS examination with an aggregate of 461 out of 500. Now I have decided to do ICWA but at present I am totally confused. Where I should take coaching or can I complete ICWA without coaching?
    Experts: do assist.
  • #136438
    The author should contact following -
    The Institute of Cost Accountants of India Guwahati Chapter ,
    C/o Icon Academy Campus Rajgarh Road, Near Bye Lane-3, Chandmari,
    Guwahati , Assam-781003
    Phone No. - 9436632123,
    Email - guwahati@icmai.in,
    On contacting the Guwahati chapter of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, every thing will become clear as then many students will come in contact. Also the officials present at the center will offer necessary guidance etc. regarding every aspect of the course. Also the website of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India may be studied thoroughly for further information. The information cited above has been taken from the website only. Devoting few hours on the website will enable the author to know about most of the related information.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.