Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Best ICWA coaching centre at Guwahati

Date: 10 Jun 2016   Posted By: Arijit Naha     Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I have passed HS examination with an aggregate of 461 out of 500. Now I have decided to do ICWA but at present I am totally confused. Where I should take coaching or can I complete ICWA without coaching?
Experts: do assist.

Interested in studying for ICWA exams? Searching for coaching center in Guwahati? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    10 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

The author should contact following -
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India Guwahati Chapter ,
C/o Icon Academy Campus Rajgarh Road, Near Bye Lane-3, Chandmari,
Guwahati , Assam-781003
Phone No. - 9436632123,
Email - guwahati@icmai.in,
On contacting the Guwahati chapter of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, every thing will become clear as then many students will come in contact. Also the officials present at the center will offer necessary guidance etc. regarding every aspect of the course. Also the website of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India may be studied thoroughly for further information. The information cited above has been taken from the website only. Devoting few hours on the website will enable the author to know about most of the related information.