• Category: Stock Market

What is happening with Bliss GVS Pharma?

Unsure of status of BLiss GVS Pharma? Worried whether to sell the stocks? Check out advice from experts on this page.

I have invested a lot in Bliss GVS Pharma. What is really happening with the company? I can see that the stock value is reducing day by day. When I invested it was 130 Rs and I was expecting it to increase but it has now reached 52 week low and is still reducing. Should I hold or sell my stocks. Along with me, my friends have also invested in Bliss GVS Pharma.
    Experts:do respond.
    Another point to note is that there is no negative news about the company in the market. Can someone please advice?
  • #145230
    Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd was , incorporated in the year 1984.It is a Small Cap company having a market cap of ? 1744.73 Crores operating in Pharmaceuticals and health care sector. Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd for the quarter ended 31-03-2017 has reported a Consolidated sales of ? 258.30 Cr. up 13.76 from last quarter Sales of ? 227.05 Cr. and up 83.96 from last year same quarter Sales of ? 140.41 Cr. Bliss GVS Pharma has reported net profit after tax of ? 46.38 Cr. in latest quarter.This company has now a good scope