What is the procedure for getting admission in YMCA university in BTech. through LEET?

Date: 11 Jun 2016   Posted By: Teerath     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am giving the exam of final year of polytechnic of three year and I want to get admission in YMCA university Faridabad through LEET or in the 2nd year of BTech. Can you guide me to get admission in YMCA university in BTech. LEET?
I shall be thankfull to you.
Can you share details here.

Interested in getting admission in YMCA university? Searching for information for admission? Find advice from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    12 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

LEET(Engg.) means 'Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engg.' Admission to B.E./ B.Tech. Admission Lateral Entry Courses is made on the basis of merit of online entrance test conducted for B.E./ B.Tech. (LEET) by HSTES. HSTES stands for Haryana State Technical Education Society (Department of Technical Education), Government of Haryana. Its website address is http://www.onlinetesthry.gov.in/. The author should visit the said website and study the same thoroughly. Its study may be treated like as a part of his diploma course syllabus. The things will become totally clear after thoroughly studying the same. All the relevant information has been displayed on the said website in a systematic manner.