What is the procedure for getting admission in YMCA university in BTech. through LEET?

Interested in getting admission in YMCA university? Searching for information for admission? Find advice from experts on this page.

I am giving the exam of final year of polytechnic of three year and I want to get admission in YMCA university Faridabad through LEET or in the 2nd year of BTech. Can you guide me to get admission in YMCA university in BTech. LEET?
    I shall be thankfull to you.
    Can you share details here.
  • #136490
    LEET(Engg.) means 'Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engg.' Admission to B.E./ B.Tech. Admission Lateral Entry Courses is made on the basis of merit of online entrance test conducted for B.E./ B.Tech. (LEET) by HSTES. HSTES stands for Haryana State Technical Education Society (Department of Technical Education), Government of Haryana. Its website address is http://www.onlinetesthry.gov.in/. The author should visit the said website and study the same thoroughly. Its study may be treated like as a part of his diploma course syllabus. The things will become totally clear after thoroughly studying the same. All the relevant information has been displayed on the said website in a systematic manner.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.