There are some schemes for the farming supported by NABARD. Few schemes are as follows ;
1. Dairy farming.
2. Flower greenhouse
3. Bee farming
In case of dairy farming the subsidy is from 3 Lakh to 10Lakh upto 10 animals purchase. In case of bee farming the investment supported is upto 2Lakh for initial business plan. In case of flower and other small crop farming, you can get funding upto 4 Lakh.
Apart from this you can also start farm related services and business and still avail the loan.
Things you need -
1. Register a company. You should have either propitiatory business, NGO etc.
2. Decide the type of activity and have the written declaration for the work tasks involved.
3. Have business plan in writing.
4. Bank loan request form. Banks should be supported for the NABARD loan.
5. Repayment plans for the bank
If you manage these things then getting loan for the NABARD is not hard. You just have to focus on getting the results from your farm.