• Category: Professional Courses

Confused about which course to choose.

Searching for career options after 12th commerce? Find responses on this page from experts.

Recently I have passed 12th CGBSE OPEN commerce. I have failed once so I gave the OPEN EXAM and got 66%. I am around 21 year old and I am confused what to do next.

How good is Event management stream ? Is it worth doing it?
    Is NIEM good? What are the chances of jobs and salary?
    Experts: do guide.
  • #136691
    The head office of the National Institute of Event Management (NIEM) is situated at Mumbai and the institutes has its branches at Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Kolhapur, Jodhpur, Raipur and Pudukkottai (Tamil Nadu) and Belagavi (Belgaum, Karnataka).
    It offers courses like Diploma in Event Management (DEM), a part time course of 11 months duration (at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolhapur, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Delhi and Belgaum centers) and Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management (PGDEM) which is also a a part time course of 11 months duration at above centers.
    As far as success on completion of any course is concerned, it primarily depends on the hard work put in by the candidates. Also there is likely to be an initial struggling period running concurrently with the job even if one is able to lay hand on one.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.