|Author: Mahesh 19 Jun 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
You can add the HTML table into the page using table tag. You an also beautify the table using the inline CSS. You can use the color, border and few other margin attributes.
1. tr tag defines the row in the table. In case of the td tag it gets you the tablet data.
2. th tag defines the table heading. you can use it for the column headers of the table.
3. So your table must contain these three tags. table tag for whole structure. tr tag for the table row and td tag for the table data.
4. You can use images, text and links inside the tables.
Check the sample table tag usage in pastebin link here: http://pastebin.com/RWbYSyrF
Now if you want to use CSS tables then you can use the CSS attributes for the same. You have to assign ID or class to the tablet. And then you can add the attributes to the table.
You can learn more about it from codecademy or similar other websites. Search on google with title "HTML Tables" or "CSS Tables".
|Author: Krishna Teja Yeluripati 29 Jun 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Hello saket Raj,
Some of the tags used to create a table in HTML are as follows.
1) <table> : This tag is used to define a table.
2) <tr> : This tag is used to add a row to the table.
3) <td> : This tag is used to add data into a row of the table.
4) <th> : This tag is used to add a table heading.
5) <caption> : This tag is used to add a caption to a table.
Table corresponding to Sample Code
Krishna Teja 59
Venkat Reddy 25
Prudhvi Nayak 17
In addition to above mentioned tags, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) tags can be used to draw borders etc,. Attributes like rowspan, colspan are used to specify the length of a row, length of a column respectively. Also, the attribute id can be used to define a unique table.
Hope this answer helps.
|Author: saikishore Meda 25 Jul 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Hello saket Raj,
Proving "table" by using HTML is very simple. We can also apply the CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) to the HTML code. A sample HTML table code of student details given below.
<table border="1px solid black">
By above code a table will create.
The tags which are used in the code have unique properties. Which are explained below.
1. <table>- To define a table.("border" it is a property for making a outline for a table ).
2. <tr> - It is used to define a row.
3. <th> - It is used to define heading of a column.
4. <td> - It is used to enter the data to a table.
There are some style properties to look like as a pretty table. Try to refer a HTML styles for sizes of the columns rows.
I hope this will helpful to you.
|Author: Lankababu 28 Jul 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
We can add the tables using table tag like
which provide the table for example
we create the student details using table tag
first off all we have to know the details about some tags