• Category: Automobiles

Advice about best car between 5 to 8 lacs

Interested in buying a car? Confused which one to purchase? find advice form experts on this page.

I want to purchase a SUV car maximum up to 8 lacs. My use is within the city. The maximum travel that I have is around 5000 km - 8000 km. Should I buy Petrol Or Diesel car? I have still 3 -4 months to wait.
    I am also confused between Maruti Desire Swift, Mahindra KUV100 and Maruti Vitara Breeza.
    Experts: do provide guidance.
  • #136755
    Good always opt disel car whether it is for commercial or self purpose.

• #136829
    Considering as a narrow price differential between petrol and diesel, you may choose petrol variants. The advantage over petrol to diesel variants is that petrol has less viscosity resulting in easy combustion and no interruption in electrical power. You may choose the following cars in petrol variants suiting to your pocket.
    Hundai i10
    Maruti - desire Swift.
    Maruti celeriac
    Tata Nano
    The last vechile Tata Nano seems to be economical in terms of petrol consumption and you may enjoy a pleasant drive with a less expensive budget of petrol variants fitted with AC and not exceeding three lakhs as total cost.