• Category: Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation

Issuing of copy of birth certificate in Noida

Want a copy of birth certificate? Searching for how to go ahead? Check out guidance from experts on this page.

I am a resident of Noida since birth. I have misplaced my first original copy of birth certificate and I need to obtain a second original of the same for passport purpose. Noida has no municipal corporation and the development authorities are too lethargic to answer.
    Where and how can I apply for the above?
    Experts: do provide guidance.
  • #138083
    Dear Tulika,

I would request you to refer to How to apply for a second original copy of birth certificate, as this detailed resource has almost all the help that you are looking for.

Also, as informed by you, if your place does not have a municipal corporation, you can visit the other municipal corporation that is nearest to your place and follow their instructions.

Please don't worry. You should know that there maybe many who have been there in your place. Just visit the nearest one and get your work done.

Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"