Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

Issue Regarding Central Railway(IND) Work Tender

Date: 25 Jun 2016    Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

A person having work tender of Central Railway, gives the tender to us by taking NOTARY writing from us and now he is not giving us our money.
We have invested 4 lakh Rs in this tender but now he is refusing to give us any billing and deposit amount.
Can a person having a Central Railway work Tender allowed to give it to a third party or third person as a sub tender?
Awaiting response.

Want to know the rules of Central Railways Work Tender? Wondering if tender allowed to be outsourced? Check out this Ask Expert page for response to your queries.

Author: Kailash Kumar    27 Jun 2016      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Generally in the tender documents full terms and conditions are mentioned. The author may obtain the same and thoroughly study the fine print to know the actual status. Generally obtaining a very generalized opinion in such cases is not advisable. It would however be best to try to settle the matter amicably through mutual discussions. Taking legal recourse should be taken as the last option. Alternatively the author should consult a reputed legal professional together with original documents to substantiate his case. Formal legal action can be initiated only if their is sufficient evidence on record to substantiate the claim.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.